DCP 173: DJI Zenmuse X5 and X5R
In this episode:
- DJI announces new micro 4/3 cameras for the Inspire 1: the X5 series. With a larger sensor, interchangeable lenses, 4k and 4k raw (X5R) video, and 12.8 stops of dynamic range - DJI raises the bar for aerial photography and filmmaking.
- There's a new update for the DJI GO app that now includes waypoints, point of interest, course lock, and home lock modes for the Inspire 1. Also includes follow me mode for the Phantom 3. I talk about my experience using it with my Inspire 1.
- There's a new app from Auto Flight Logic called Autopilot for DJI offering unprecedented automated control of the Inspire 1 and Phantom 3. I take it for a test drive and let you know my thoughts on this remarkable app.
- Fantastic feedback from DCP listeners and new associate producers!
- Video Business Success Coach Kris Simmons answer the question: When do you throw in the towel and move on?
Mentioned In This Episode:
The Flight That Disappeared on Amazon Prime:
DJI GO app:
DJI Firmware Update for Inspire 1:
DJI Zenmuse X5 and X5R:
Auto Flight Logic's Autopilot for DJI app:
Take your video business to the next level with KRE8 University.
Learn to master color for video at Mixing Light.
Save $25 off the first year of access to Academy of Storytellers.
Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. They do not affect the price you pay for the services or products linked. I do receive a small commission from the sale that helps offset the cost of publishing this website.