DCP 94: The Producer Show
Today the Digital Convergence Podcast team talks with producer Peter Dippery. Peter is a content producer and master story teller for business. He has produced top-notch content for many Fortune 500 companies. We learn the art of how to develop and tell compelling stories for business. Some of the topics discussed include:
- Why is story telling important to a business?
- What is your goal in story telling for a business?
- How do you develop an effective story?
- What makes a good customer testimonial?
- What is the structure of a good story?
- How do you conduct an interview?
- How do you help the person being interviewed be himself, natural?
- How do you know if the story is too long, too short, or just right?
- What is the role of the producer?
- How do you work with the editor in assembling your story?
We've been receiving great feedback and questions. In fact, your questions are what make doing this podcast fun for us! Send us a brief email or leave a brief voicemail on my website and perhaps we'll answer your question or listen to your feedback in a future episode of the show.
The Digital Convergence Podcast is a partner of the Stitcher Smart Radio network. You can find the podcast here on Stitcher.
Get Your Audio Bits Here:
Peter Dippery recommends these books:
Resonate: Present Visual Stories that Transform Audiences by Nancy Duarte
Carl Olson recommends this book: